I launched FaithfulAndFruitful.com about 10 months ago and today marks post #100. I thought I’d take a quick look back at some favorite posts and links, as well as what I’ve learned.
Top Posts (all-time traffic)
- The Best Tool for Accomplishing Important Things
- 5 Lessons from Deep and Wide by Andy Stanley
- 10 Mistakes Young Preachers Make
- Choosing How to Use Your Time
- 10 Commandments of Staff Engagement
Some of My Favorites (regardless of traffic)
- 20 Things I’ve Learned About Preaching So Far
- Make Sure You Don’t Forget the ____.
- “For Now”
- Stop Putting Jesus First
Top Links (usually from Weekend Update)
- What Pastors Shouldn’t Tell Their Wives
- How to Follow a Wild Goose Chase to a Powerful Sermon Illustration
- Matt Chandler: Fulfill Your Ministry
- Four Possible Reasons Many Small Group Members Never Become Mature Disciples
- The Socially Acceptable Sin
5 Things I’ve Learned
- Amazingly, people read, interact with, and care about what I’ve written here.
- My writing ability and the site’s traffic both improve when I post more frequently.
- Readers seem to appreciate what is practical.
- My best posts are those that come most deeply from the heart.
- I have a long way to go as a writer and thinker.
Whether you’ve followed since the beginning or are just stopping by, thank you for reading and interacting with the content here. I hope it blesses and I hope it helps equip you to be BOTH faithful and fruitful.
What’s been your favorite post? Why?