Are you looking for practical ways to increase generosity and raise funds for ministry in your church this Christmas season? In this guide, you’ll learn a strategic yet authentic approach to planning and promoting a meaningful Christmas offering.
- How to select projects for your Christmas offering
- Find a proposed Christmas offering timeline to follow
- Compelling ways to promote your offering that go beyond generic appeals
- Insights for removing obstacles from giving to the offering
- Practical recommendations for encouraging first-time givers
The aim is to create a Christmas offering that is true to your church, leverages existing cultural generosity, and builds a culture of giving over time. You’ll pick up tips for avoiding common pitfalls and making the entire experience meaningful rather than pressured.
If you want to tap into the spirit of the season in a way that generously resources your ministry, this guide will equip you with a strategic and repeatable approach. Come away with ideas you can implement right away as you plan this year’s Christmas offering.
Insights provided can be easily modified for any special offering during any season of the year.
Christmas Offering Training Day runs approximately 50 minutes in total length.